The Use step involves you and your team using the App to:
- Review order recommendations, and place orders
- Review and amend forecasts
- Refine inventory policy
- Investigate and action anomalies
The Use step concludes with an online order review to ensure that the orders being recommended by the App reflect the business needs more accurately.
Typical activities in this step include:
- Setting and refining your inventory policy
- Reviewing and amending forecasts
- Reviewing and actioning the top 5 lists on the dashboard
Place orders using the App and integrate purchase order uploads back into your ERP. Once configured, the App can create a file in the format required for importing into your ERP.
Once your team is using the App to review and place orders, the implementation of the App is complete and our amazing worldwide support team gets to look after you.
There are multiple ways to get support from within NETSTOCK.